Contractor and Consultancy Limited Companies
We have in-house specialists dedicated to looking after the requirement of such companies and will appoint a member of our dedicated team to be your personal accountant - no being passed from pillar to post. Our team prides itself in providing a friendly, personalised and efficient service.
Many such companies are caught by the "IR 35" regulations and it is important to check your status. To this end we have secured a contract review service with Abbeytax at a specially discounted rate for our clients.
- Bookkeeping and VAT on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Company secretarial
- Sub mission of annual Confirmation Statement (annual Companies House return) (for a small additional cost)
- Year - end financial statements and submission to HMRC and Companies House
- A fixed fee based on the work required - would you prefer to free yourself from the administrative burden of record-keeping completely or do some of the work yourself?
- Pro-active , easy to understand advice on the impact of IR35 and other issues affecting your company.
- A specialist understanding of your accounting and taxation needs.
- A proven track record in this field.
- The reassurance of having your own personal accountant.
All this for a quarterly fee which is agreed in advance.
We can also arrange for the formation of your company and the associated company secretarial work.
For the company’s directors and staff, we can also offer a personal taxation service.
For details of our services to Contractor and Consultancy Limited Companies, and for information about the impact of IR35 on your business, please contact Matravers.
Other useful links: